The auger is the most important part of the ice fishing toolbox. The different types of augers have their own advantages, so it’s worth learning about each one.
Lazer Hand Ice Auger
You’ve finally found the last ice auger you’ll ever need, the Lazer Hand Ice Auger. With cushioned, ergonomically designed handles, an adjustable handle, and break-down into two pieces for transport & storage, this ice auger is the pinnacle of design & convenience. Add to that chrome-alloy stainless steel laser blades and you have yourself a shoo-in for best ice auger.
- If you’re an ice fishing enthusiast, then this gadget is a must-have in your fishing arsenal.
- The lazer hand auger ices holes with ease, providing a quick and efficient way to break through the surface of the ice.
- Great for both large and small lakes.
Mora Blue Hand Ice Auger
The Mora Blue Hand Ice Auger is the perfect tool for any ice fisherman who doesn’t want to use their hands to break the ice. It’s easy to use and transport, has a comfortable grip and breaks down into two parts for storage. It features high-quality, Swedish made carbon steel blades that make it so easy you can even put a hole in the ice with one hand!
- Weighing only 3.2 lbs, can easily be lifted and put away in a small area
- Comes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Compact and sturdy design allows for easy transport and storage
- Mora high carbon steel blades stay sharp 10X longer than stainless steel, so you spend less time sharpening them