Gear is important for fishing in general. But it is a necessity for ice fishing. The equipment that you need depends on the type of fish that you are going after.
Here’s the essential items you’ll need to bring on your next ice fishing trip:
Fishing Rod & Reel
- Rod is constructed with a good quality, lightweight graphite material.
- Combination of clear and black ice line gives it a sleek look.
- Rod comes in two sizes that are good for a wide range of depths.
Ice Auger (hand or powered)
- Durable, sturdy design meant to last.
- Easy to use.
- Economical and budget-friendly.
- It’s something that will make your job easier and more efficient.
- You can rely on this ice breaker to get the job done.
Ice shanty or shelter with a heater
- Have more space to fish and move around inside the shelter
- Extend your fishing area to all areas of the pop-up
- Effortless storage and room for movement.
- Raising the bottom of the shelter enables a wider fishing area and better protection from wind and waves.
Ice Fishing Cooler to store your catch while you are fishing
- Soft-ride wheels for easy maneuverability and zero-hassle transport.
- Cushion grip handle for a comfortable, stress-free experience.
- Virtually indestructible hinges to resist wear and tear.
- Wheel mode for easy transport. Smooth riding with soft-ride wheels.
- Cushion grip handle to carry the wagon without worrying about your hands hurting.
- Stainless steel hinges that are virtually indestructible, so it will last you a lifetime with no worries.